Isolation Gowns – Elastic Cuffs
These isolation gowns with elastic cuffs are made from light weight 25gsm non woven spunbonded polypropylene. They are non sterile and suitable for single use. Their elastic cuffs hold the sleeve firmly in place at the wrist and provide a good barrier between the gown and the glove. The opening at the back is secured with velcro at the neck and ties at the waist. These isolation gowns are available in white, blue and yellow and manufactured in a facility that is regular audited to the international standard ISO 13485 for the production of medical devices. They have been registered on the Medsafe database WAND as a Class 1 medical device. Available in medium and sold in cartons of 50 (internal packaging 10 packets with 5 gowns in each).
We also supply isolation gowns with knitted cuffs
- Non sterile, single use
- Non woven, spunbonded polypropylene (25gsm)
- Elastic cuffs
- Opening at back with velcro at neck, ties at waist
- Colours available: White, blue, yellow
- Size: Medium (115cm x 145cm)
- 5 gowns per packet, 10 packets per carton
- Product Codes: C-ISOWV (White) C-ISOBV (Blue) C-ISOYV (Yellow)
Can be used in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, rest homes, laboratories, dental surgeries, GP practises and more.