Vinyl Glove – Powder Free (Clear)
Fine Touch’s vinyl powder free glove has a smooth surface giving more tactile sensitivity for the wearer. This non sterile, single use vinyl glove has a beaded cuff that provides extra strength when donning and a better fit around the wrist area. They are latex free and can be worn by those who have a sensitivity to glove powder. These vinyl exam gloves are manufactured to the internationally recognised ISO 13485 standard for the production of medical devices and are available in small, medium, large and xlarge.
The glove dispenser boxes fit our wall mounted glove dispensers
- Non sterile, ambidextrous, single use
- Smooth surface – for tactile sensitivity
- Beaded cuff – glove less likely to break while donning
- Latex free – ideal for wearers who are allergic or sensitive to latex protein
- Powder free – ideal for wearers who have sensitive to glove powder
- 100 gloves per box
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
- Product Codes: GVPFS (Small), GVPFM (Medium), GVPFL (Large), GVPFXL (XLarge)
These vinyl exam gloves are tested to the European standard EN 455 Parts 1, 2 & 3 (for single use medical gloves) by an independent laboratory and registered as a Class 1 medical device on WAND, New Zealands database for medical devices.
These powder free vinyl gloves reduce the risk of contamination in food processing facilities and anywhere food hygiene and preparation jobs are carried out. They are food safe and comply with the European Commission Regulation (EU No 2020/1245, 10/2011 and its amendments), for plastic materials that come into contact with food.