Vinyl Gloves – Powder Free (Clear)
Fine Touch Disposables clear powder free vinyl gloves have a smooth surface giving more tactile sensitivity for the wearer. These non sterile, single use examination gloves are latex free and can be worn by those who are allergic to latex protein. They are manufactured in a facility that is regularly audited to the International standard ISO 13485 for the manufacture of medical devices and available in small, medium, large and xlarge. Sold in cartons of 1000 (internal packaging of 10 dispenser boxes of 100 vinyl gloves in each).
Vinyl glove dispensers boxes fit our wall mounted glove dispensers
- Non sterile, ambidextrous, single use
- Smooth surface – for tactile sensitivity
- Beaded cuff – glove less likely to break while donning
- Latex free – ideal for wearers who are allergic or sensitive to latex protein
- Powder free – ideal for wearers who have sensitive to glove powder
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per carton
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
- Product Codes: C-GVPFS (Small) C-GVPFM (Medium) C-GVPFL (Large) C-GVPFXL (XLarge)
These vinyl exam gloves are medical grade and have been tested by an independent laboratory to the European standard EN 455 Parts 1, 2 & 3 for single use medical gloves and registered on the New Zealand Medsafe database WAND as a Class 1 medical device.
They also comply with the European Commission Regulation for plastic materials that come into contact with food (EU No 2020/1245, 10/2011 and amendments), making them food safe and ideal for use in food manufacturing facilities and any situation where food is handled.