Surgical Gowns – Knitted Cuffs
Made from non woven spun bonded polypropylene with a polyethylene (PE) coating, these 40gsm surgical gowns with knitted cuffs are non sterile and for single use. The back opening is secured with velcro at the neck and ties at the waist. Their knitted cuffs provide a secure comfortable fit around the wrist and a firm barrier between the glove and the gown sleeve. Available in blue (Large) and yellow (XLarge) and sold in cartons of 50 (internal packaging 10 packets with 5 gowns in each). They are made in a facility that is audited to the international standard ISO 13485 for the manufacture of medical devices and have been registered on the Medsafe medical device database as a Class 1 medical device. Sold in cartons of 50 (internal packaging 10 packets of 5 gowns in each.)
Barrier performance ANSI / AAMI PB70 level 2.
- Non sterile, single use
- Non woven spun bonded polypropylene with polyethylene coating (40 gsm)
- Knitted cuffs
- Opening at back with velcro at neck, ties at waist
- Colours available: blue, yellow
- Sizes: Large (blue 118cm x 148cm), Xlarge (yellow 121cm x 151cm)
- 5 gowns per packet, 10 packets per carton
- Product Codes: C-SURGWPBVL (blue, large,) C-SURGYVNXL (yellow, XLarge)
Ideal for use in healthcare facilities such as hospitals and rest homes where a low level of fluid barrier protection is required.