Latex Gloves – Powder Free
Fine Touch’s powder free latex gloves have low levels of latex protein and microtextured for a better grip. They are non sterile, ambidextrous and for single use only. Their beaded cuff gives the glove extra strength when donning and provides a closer fit around the wearer’s wrist. These powder free latex gloves are chlorinated, producing a glove that is easy to put on and take off. Manufactured in a facility that is regularly audited to ISO 13485, (the international standard for the production of medical devices) these gloves are available in small, medium, large and xlarge and sold in cartons of 1000 (internal packaging 10 dispenser boxes of 100 gloves in each)
The latex glove dispenser boxes can be used with our wall mounted glove dispensers
- Non sterile, ambidextrous, single use
- Microtextured – for better grip
- Beaded cuff – glove less likely to break while donning
- Chlorinated – low latex protein levels
- Powder free – ideal for wearers who have sensitivity to glove powder
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per carton
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
- Product Codes: C-GLCTS (Small), C-GLCTM (Medium), C-GLCTL (Large), C-GLCTXL (XLarge)
These disposable latex gloves are ideal for use in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, rest homes, laboratories and other medical environments. They are tested by an independent laboratory to the European standard for single use medical gloves, EN 455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4 and registered on the New Zealand Medsafe database WAND as a Class 1 medical device.
They comply with the European standard EU 10/2011 so can be used in food processing facilities, catering environments, restaurants and any facility that requires this documentation for plastic materials that come into contact with food.
Fine Touch’s powder free latex gloves have been tested to EN ISO 374 Parts 1, 4 and 5 and an EU Type examination certificate is available on request.