Isolation Gowns – Knitted Cuffs
These 40gsm isolation gowns with knitted cuffs are made from non woven spunbonded polypropylene and available in blue and yellow. Their back opening is secured with velcro at the neck and ties at the waist for a custom fit. The knitted cuffs provide a soft, comfortable fit around the wrist and offer a secure barrier between the glove and the gown. These gowns are medium sized, non sterile and suitable for single use. Manufactured in a facility that is regularly audited to the international standard ISO 13485 for the production of medical devices. They have been registered as a Class 1 medical device in WAND, the Medsafe database for medical devices. Sold in cartons of 50 (internal packaging 10 packets of 5 gowns in each).
We also supply isolation gowns with elastic cuffs.
- Non sterile, single use
- Non woven, spunbonded polypropylene (40gsm)
- Knitted cuffs
- Opening at back with velcro at neck, ties at waist
- Colours available: blue, yellow
- Size: Medium (115cm x 145cm)
- 5 gowns per packet, 10 packets per carton
- Product Codes: C-ISOBVSTOCK (Blue), C-ISOYVSTOCK (Yellow)
Can be used in healthcare facilities such as medical laboratories, dental surgeries, GP practises, rest homes, hospitals and more.