CPE Gowns – Blue
These non sterile, single use CPE (chlorinated polyethylene) gowns provide a water proof covering for the arms and most of the torso. They go over the head and cover the upper back. Ties at the waist secure the gown firmly around the back to give a custom fit. The long sleeves are secured in place using thumb holes at the end, preventing the sleeves from moving up the wearers arm and providing a secure barrier between the wearer’s gown and glove. These CPE gowns are generously sized at 117cm long and 112cm wide and have been registered as a Class 1 medical device on WAND, Medsafe’s medical device database. They are made in a factory that is regularly audited to the international standard ISO 13485 for the production of medical devices and available in cartons of 100. Each CPE gown is individually wrapped.
Surgical gowns with barrier performance: ANSI/AAMI PB 70 Level 2 are also available.
- Non sterile, single use gown
- Made from CPE (chlorinated polyethylene) material (45g/gown)
- Gown goes over the head, covers the upper back and ties at the waist
- Gown gives full arm protection with thumb hole at end of sleeve
- Colour available: Blue
- Size: 117cm long x 112cm wide
- 1 CPE gown per packet, 25 packets per bundle, 4 bundles per carton
- Product Code: C-CPEGOWNS
These gowns are ideal for use in health care facilities such as hospitals and medical clinics, the food industry and veterinary clinics. They can also be worn by staff in hospitals and aged care facilities, when they are assisting patients to shower.