Maxter Nitrile Gloves (Long Cuff) – Powder Free
These nitrile gloves have a longer cuff (290mm) giving more forearm protection than a standard nitrile glove. This thicker glove (4.5mil) provides superior strength, while the textured palms help the wearer grip more securely. The beaded cuff ensures that the glove fits more firmly around the arm and makes it easier to put on. They are made in a factory that complies to the ISO 13485 standard for the production of medical devices.
These long cuff nitrile gloves are available in small, medium, large, xlarge and xxlarge. Sold in cartons of 1000 (internal packaging 10 boxes of 100 gloves in each).
- Non sterile, ambidextrous, single use
- Thicker glove (4.5mil) – provides superior strength
- Longer cuff (290mm) – for more forearm protection
- Palm textured – provides better grip
- Beaded cuff – glove less likely to break while donning
- Latex free – for those who are allergic or sensitive to latex protein
- Powder free – for those who have sensitivity to glove powder
- Blue colour – ideal where colour identification is required
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per carton
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge
- Product Codes: C-GNLCS (Small), C-GNLCM (Medium), C-GNLCL (Large), C-GNLCXL (XLarge), C-GNLCXXL (XXLarge)
These nitrile gloves can be used anywhere healthcare is provided such as hospitals, rest homes, medical laboratories, medical surgeries and dental surgeries. They have been tested to the European standard for single use medical gloves, EN 455 Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4, by an independent laboratory and have been registered on the Medsafe medical device database WAND as a Class 1 medical device.
These long cuff nitrile gloves are compliant for food handling and have been tested to EU 10/2011, the European standard for plastic materials that come into contact with food.
They have also been tested to EN ISO 374 Parts 1, 4 and 5 and an EU Type examination certificate is available on request.