Nitrile Gloves (Blue) – Powder Free
Fine Touch’s blue nitrile gloves are powder free and fingered textured for improved grip. They have a beaded cuff providing extra strength and a closer fit at the wrist. These non sterile, latex free gloves are a good choice for users who are allergic or sensitive to latex proteins. They are manufactured in an ISO 13485 regularly audited factory and available in small, medium, large and xlarge. Sold in cartons of 1000 gloves (internal packaging 10 boxes of 100 gloves in each)
The glove boxes fit our wall mounted glove dispensers
- Non sterile, ambidextrous, single use
- 3.2mil glove – provides tactile sensitivity
- Finger textured – provides better grip
- Beaded cuff – glove less likely to break while donning
- Latex free – for those who are allergic or sensitive to latex protein
- Powder free – for those who have sensitivity to glove powder
- Blue colour – ideal where colour identification is required
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per carton
- Size available: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
- Product Code: C-GNBS (small), C-GNBM (medium), C-GNBL (large), C-GNBXL (xlarge)
These nitrile gloves can be used anywhere healthcare is provided such as hospitals, rest homes and medical laboratories. They are tested to the European Standard EN 455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4, for single use medical gloves by an independent laboratory and have been registered as a class 1 medical device on WAND, the New Zealand Medsafe database for medical devices.
They are ideal for use in food preparation areas that require disposable gloves compliant with Regulation EU No 10/2011, the European Standard for plastic materials that come into contact with food.
These gloves have also been tested to EN ISO 374, Parts 1, 4 & 5 and an EU-Type examination certificate is available on request.