Latex Gloves – Low Powder
These latex gloves contain low powder levels and have a smooth surface that provides excellent tactile sensitivity. A beaded cuff gives extra strength when putting the gloves on and taking them off and a firmer fit around the wrist. They are manufactured in a factory that is regularly audited to the ISO 13485 international standard for the production of medical devices. Available in medium and large and sold in cartons of 1000 (internal packaging of 10 boxes with 100 gloves in each)
Glove boxes can be used with our wall mounted glove dispensers
- Non sterile, ambidextrous, single use
- Smooth surface – for tactile sensitivity
- Beaded cuff – glove less likely to break while donning
- Lightly powdered – for easy donning
- Powder – USP grade corn starch
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per carton
- Sizes: Medium, Large
- Product Codes: C-GLEM (Medium), C-GLEL (Large)
These latex gloves are tested to the European standard EN 455 (Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4) for single use medical gloves and registered as a Class 1 medical device on the Medsafe database WAND.
They comply with the European standard EU 10/2011 for plastic materials that come into contact with food and can be used in food processing areas, catering and restaurants that require this documentation.