Mediwipes Dispenser – Disinfecting Surface Wipe
Mediwipes dispenser contains 160 generously sized (200mm x 140mm) wet wipes that have been designed to clean and disinfect surfaces. Their 99% bacteriacidal effect has been tested independently in New Zealand by NZ Laboratories. (Results available on request.) The wipe has a textured surface that helps to lift dirt during use, while their high moisture content ensures an effective wipe every time. Made in a factory that is regularly audited to the Quality Management System ISO 9001. Each mediwipes dispenser contains 160 wipes and is shrink wrapped to retain wipe moisture.
- Single use wipe
- Wipe size: 200mm x 140mm
- Textured wipe – helps clean surface
- Perforated wipe – minimises waste when dispensed from container
- Pop up dispenser shrink wrapped – helps retain moisture
- Moist wipe – ensures surface is sufficiently covered by the formulation
- 160 wipes per pop up dispenser
- Product Code: MEDIW
- Ethanol Alcohol 70%
- Chlorhexidine digluconate 0.5%
- Cetrimonium bromide 0.16%
- Water 29.34%
- ISO 9001:2015 accredited factory
- 99% bacteriacidal effect (tested in New Zealand by NZ Laboratories
- MPI Approved C44 for use in premises processing all animal products except dairy (operating under the Animal products regime)
- MPI Approval & Recognition of Dairy Maintenance Compound (when used in accordance with the label instructions and under the conditions outlined by MPI)
- Asure Quality Assessed: Ref h2428
- SDS available on request
Mediwipes can be used at home, in offices, schools, school and day care centres, food preparation areas, food service, hospitals, medical centres, dental clinics, laboratories, vet clinics and more.
They are an approved cleaning product for Howard Wright medical beds and stretchers, mattress covers, upholstery tops and shower trolley tub fabrics.
Asurequality assessed (ref h2428), approved as a dairy maintenance compound and for use in premises that process animal products except dairy (MPI C44)