Nitrile Gloves (Black) – Powder Free
These thicker (5.0mil) black nitrile gloves are powder free and palm textured for a good grip. A beaded cuff gives the glove extra strength while donning and provides a firmer fit around the wrist area. Manufactured from high quality nitrile in a facility that is regularly audited to the ISO 13485 international standard for the production of medical devices. Available in medium and large.
The glove boxes fit our wall mounted glove dispensers.
- Non sterile, ambidextrous, single use
- 5.0mil glove – provides superior strength
- Palm textured – provides better grip
- Beaded cuff – glove less likely to break while donning
- Latex free – for those who are allergic or sensitive to latex protein
- Powder free – for those who have sensitivity to glove powder
- Black colour – ideal where colour identification is required
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per carton
- Sizes: Medium, Large
- Product Codes: C-GNBKM (Medium), C-GNBKL (Large)
These nitrile gloves can be used in health facilities such as hospitals, rest homes, medical laboratories, dental & doctors surgeries and anywhere healthcare is provided. They are tested by an independent laboratory to EN 455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4 for single use medical gloves and have been registered as a class 1 medical device on WAND, the Medsafe database for medical devices.
They comply with the European standard EU 10/2011 for plastic materials that come into contact with food, so can be used in any food processing facility that requires this documentation to operate.