CPE Gowns – Blue
These blue CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) gowns are non sterile and provide a water proof covering for the arms and most of the torso. They go over the wearer’s head and cover the upper back. The opening at the back is secured by ties to give a custom fit. Thumb holes at the end of the full length sleeves prevent them from moving up the wearers arm and provide a secure barrier between the gown and the wearer’s glove. These single use gowns are light weight and comfortable to wear. They are available in large and sold in packets of 10 CPE gowns.
Also available in cartons of 200 (internal packaging 20 packets of 10 CPE gowns in each)
- Non sterile, single use
- Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) material 35 microns thick
- Gown goes over head and covers upper back
- Secured at back with ties at waist
- Full arm protection with thumb hole at end of sleeve
- Colour available: Blue
- Size available: Large
- 10 CPE gowns per packet
- Product Code: CPEGOWNLEO (packet – large)
These gowns are ideal for use in health care facilities such as hospitals and aged care facilities, where they can be worn by carers assisting patients to shower.