Nitrile Gloves (Cobalt Blue) – Powder Free
These cobalt blue nitrile gloves are powder free, fingered textured for a better grip and have a beaded cuff providing extra strength at the wrist. They are latex free and an excellent choice for users who are allergic to latex protein. Manufactured in a facility that is regularly audited to the International Standard ISO 13485 (for the manufacture of medical devices) and available in xsmall, small, medium, large and xlarge.
The glove boxes can be used with our wall mounted glove dispensers.
- Non-sterile, ambidextrous, single use
- 2.2mil glove – provides tactile sensitivity
- Finger textured – provides a better grip
- Beaded cuff – glove less likely to break while donning
- Latex free – for those who are allergic or sensitive to latex protein
- Powder free – for those who have sensitivity to glove powder
- Colbalt blue colour – ideal where colour identification is required
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per carton
- Sizes: XSmall. Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
- Product Codes: C-GNCBXS (XSmall), C-GNCBS (Small), C-GNCBM (Medium), C-GNCBL (Large), C-GNCBXL (XLarge)
These nitrile gloves are ideal for use in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, retirement homes and medical laboratories. They are tested by an independent laboratory to the European standard for single use medical gloves, EN 455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4 and registered on the Medsafe database WAND as a Class 1 medical device.
Compliance with EU 10/2011 (European standard for materials that come into contact with food), makes these gloves ideal for use in food processing facilities, catering and in restaurants.