Vinyl Gloves – Powder Free (Clear)
Fine Touch’s clear vinyl glove powder free has a smooth surface giving more tactile sensitivity. These non sterile, single use gloves have a beaded cuff that provides extra strength around the wrist area when donning. It’s manufactured in an ISO 13485 audited factory regularly by an independent laboratory. Sizes small, medium, large and xlarge available.
The glove boxes fit our wall mounted glove dispensers
- Non sterile, ambidextrous, single use
- Smooth surface – for tactile sensitivity
- Beaded cuff – glove less likely to break while donning
- Latex free – ideal for wearers who are allergic or sensitive to latex protein
- Powder free – ideal for wearers who have sensitive to glove powder
- 100 gloves per box
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
- Product Codes: GVPFS (Small), GVPFM (Medium), GVPFL (Large, GVPFXL (XLarge)
These vinyl gloves are tested to the European standard EN 455 Parts 1, 2 & 3 for single use medical gloves by an independent laboratory and registered as a Class 1 medical device on WAND, Medsafe’s database for medical devices.
They comply with the European Commission Regulation (EU) No 2020/1245, 10/2011 and its amendments, for plastic materials that come into contact with food so ideal for use in any food processing facilities.