Nitrile Gloves (Blue) – Powder Free
Fine Touch’s blue nitrile gloves are powder free and fingered textured for improved grip. They have a beaded cuff providing extra strength and a closer fit at the wrist. These latex free, non sterile gloves are manufactured in an ISO 13485 audited facility. Available in medium, large, Xlarge, and sold in cartons of 1000 (internal packaging 10 boxes of 100 gloves in each)
Glove boxes can be used with our wall mounted glove dispensers
- Non sterile, ambidextrous, single use
- 3.2mil glove – provides tactile sensitivity
- Finger textured – provides better grip
- Beaded cuff – glove less likely to break while donning
- Latex free – for those who are allergic or sensitive to latex protein
- Powder free – for those who have sensitivity to glove powder
- Blue colour – ideal where colour identification is required
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per carton
- Size available: Medium, Large, XLarge
- Product Code: C-GNBM (medium), C-GNBL (large), C-GNBXL (xlarge)
These nitrile gloves can be used anywhere healthcare is provided such as hospitals, rest homes and medical laboratories. They are tested to the European Standard EN 455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4, for single use medical gloves by an independent laboratory and have been registered as a class 1 medical device on WAND, the New Zealand Medsafe database for medical devices.
They can be used in food preparation areas that require compliance with Commission Regulation (EU) 10/2011, the European Standard for plastic materials that come into contact with food.